24 November 2017

Little Blue Dress

Dear readers,

remember the post where I was writing about my weekend? Well, this is how I was dressed for a date with my love (after more than 8 years together we still go on dates, yes!). I combined the little blue dress with a choker and for outside, with a big scarf and a black coat. I think this look is simple, yet elegant and suits well for different occasions, like dinner, party, drinks, friend visits, family gatherings etc. The beautiful decoration in the mall was a great background for the pictures (I am really obsessed with Christmas decor haha). What do you think about the outfit?
I was really busy with work and uni stuff, so lately I did not have time to write any travel posts, but do not worry, I will start again next week. Thank you for the patience.

Love, Julija








Dress: Terranova, Coat: Pull&Bear, Scarf: H&M, Boots: Princess, Bag: MK, Choker: Aliexpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️