15 August 2013

Candy colours

Dear readers,
I like pastel colours a lot, so I decided to mix them with white. What I got is a simple everyday look, suitable for school, coffee with friends or shopping. August is a month that passes by really fast, has chilly evenings and more rain. It is somehow the icing on the cake when talking about summer.  In 2 weeks, my boyfriend and me are leaving our hometown for new adventures. We're going to be Erasmus exchange students at the University of Lapland for the next semester. I am really excited but a bit scared at the same time. I hope I will be able to continue blogging while studying in Finland and post my winter outfits. I'll need a lot of layers at the Arctic circle! I'll probably look like an onion. Of course, I will keep you updated.
That's all for now.
xoxo, Julia







Blazer: Stradivarius, T-shirt: Bershka, Shorts: Zara, Sandals: Pimkie, Ring: Six