February 10, 2014

Hello spring?

Dear readers,
I am sorry because I did not do any posts in a long time, I was just too busy with exams. Yesterday rain washed away the last snow, so I am already waiting for spring. Today we had 9°C! Can't wait for winter to go, I had enough snow and cold weather for this season.
I went with a gentle combination of beige pants with a dark red sweater. On the pictures, there is also my boyfriend's and my new car, a Chevrolet Cruze.
In the next post comming up in a few days, I will make a GIVEAWAY, since we have reached 100 likes on my FB page! :)
Have a nice week, Julia.






Sweater: New Yorker, Shirt: Stradivarius, Pants: Mango, Bag: Bershka, Shoes: Princess, Ring: Six, Umbrella: Carpisa

22 comments:

  1. Cute kitty! I love cats too. Great manicure, btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we can and thank you ^^

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comments on my blog!
    I follow you in GFC and Bloglovin, now it's your turn.

    Have a nice day!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pop of red!

    Make sure to check out my blog, I do a combination of health, animals and fashion weekly!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) i'll check your blog

      Delete
  5. love the layer on your outfit :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your styles!! I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks :) xx

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for Liebster Award : http://emilyyourbrandnewdisease.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice Jumper

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lepe hlače in super kombinacija barv! :)

    Drugače sem te pa nominirala za Liebster award ;) Check it out! ×××

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! ♥ - Julia