10 February 2014

Hello spring?

Dear readers,
I am sorry because I did not do any posts in a long time, I was just too busy with exams. Yesterday rain washed away the last snow, so I am already waiting for spring. Today we had 9°C! Can't wait for winter to go, I had enough snow and cold weather for this season.
I went with a gentle combination of beige pants with a dark red sweater. On the pictures, there is also my boyfriend's and my new car, a Chevrolet Cruze.
In the next post comming up in a few days, I will make a GIVEAWAY, since we have reached 100 likes on my FB page! :)
Have a nice week, Julia.






Sweater: New Yorker, Shirt: Stradivarius, Pants: Mango, Bag: Bershka, Shoes: Princess, Ring: Six, Umbrella: Carpisa

17 comments:

  1. Cute kitty! I love cats too. Great manicure, btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we can and thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments on my blog!
    I follow you in GFC and Bloglovin, now it's your turn.

    Have a nice day!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layer on your outfit :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you :) i'll check your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice Jumper

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lepe hlače in super kombinacija barv! :)

    Drugače sem te pa nominirala za Liebster award ;) Check it out! ×××

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the event that your worry is about how your feline will carry on around your kids, it is best to peruse up on however much data as could reasonably be expected before adding a cat to your family. Fortunately, most by far of felines coexist awesome with individuals of any age, and you can instruct your youngster how to securely deal with their new companion.
    cat gift ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️