28 August 2013

Casual lunch

Dear readers,
I am still so busy, packing all the stuff for Finland but I will try to write as much as I can. Today I got my enrollment certificates, so I officially entered the second year of my Bachelor's degree of psychology. My bag is filled with clothes, I even bought those "Space bags" and they work pretty fine actually. I can't wait to meet a new culture and new people, live in a new environment and study in a new school. I will be away for only 4 months, but I think this will be enough to get a whole new aspect of life. Oh, and I am interested how living together with my boyfriend will be. We will have our own little apartment with 32 square meters including a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and even a balcony. It's like a new era is starting for our relationship but I think we will get along just fine and improve our lifes. 
I will write more as soon as I get there, so you will get everything firsthand. This outfit is casual and simple and I think it suits occasions like meetings with friends or going out for lunch. I refreshed it with a Manhattan coral lipstick.
xoxo, Julia








Blazer: Zara, Shirt: New Yorker, Jeans: H&M, Flats: New Yorker, Ring: Six, Bracelet: Six

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️