05 September 2013

Finnish idile

Dear readers,
I finally got internet here in my campus in Rovaniemi, Finland, so I can upload some pictures. My boyfriend and me arrived at saturday, so we're here for 5 days already. I love the air, fresh mornings, trees growing everywhere, the slow tempo Finns have and overall all the nature around me. Our school pretty much reminds me of the one I go to at home but everything is newer here. Today we bought ourselves bicycles and it's so much easier to get to the university than by walk. The temperatures are quite warm, around 10 in the morning and later on 18°C. Rovaniemi is a cute little town, it has everything it needs and I can even imagine living here when I'm old, but the winter temperatures would probably scare me off. Till friday, we have an orientation week for exchange students at the university and in the next week, I'm going to start with the Arctic studies courses. I believe it's gonna be really interesting.
The outfit I was wearing is very simple and cozy, the oversized sweater is so warm (I bought another one in grey) and it's just right for chilly mornings. And the bag I bought especially for Finland, I love the deer on it!
xoxo, Julia





Hat: Zara, Sweater: New Yorker, Bag: Bags&more, Leggings: Bershka, Shoes: Deichmann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️