22 August 2013

Chilly august evenings

Dear readers,
today I prepared you some new pictures. I was wearing this outfit on tuesday, when my boyfriend and me hung out with some friends. We got us some food at McDonald's and enjoyed the view from my friend's 10th floor apartment. I am currently pretty busy because I'm meeting my friends a lot. I will be gone for 4 months! That's a big deal, at least for me. In one week I will be leaving for new adventures.
I chose the combination because I love flower patterns and my closet is full of them and at the same time I like how good ballet flats go with long trousers or jeans.
xoxo, Julia









Me: Blazer: New Yorker, Shirt: Tally Weijl, Trousers: Stradivarius, Flats: New Yorker, Ring: Six, Bracelet: Six
My boyfriend: Suit: Jakes, Shirt: Replay, Belt: Tommy Hilfiger, Watch: Invicta, Shoes: Zara, Tie: Zara, Glasses: Hugo Boss