02 November 2013

Black and gold

Dear readers,
I am really busy with school; we have to read an endless amount of literature so we can write a ton of essays and learning journals. I also have an exam on monday but this didn't stop me from partying for two days for Halloween. The first night, I was dressed as a fox and the second one I had candy skull makeup. The temperatures are circulating around 0°C and the snow that falls in the night usually melts during the day.
On the pictures, I am wearing my birthday outfit (from the 28th of October) - I love my warm golden sweater from Stradivarius and my huge black bag from H&M I usually use for groceries shopping or hand luggage on the plane.
xoxo, Julia










Coat: Orsay, Sweater: Stradivarius, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Deichmann, Bag: H&M, Sunglasses: Ebay, Accessories: Six

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️