09 October 2017

The Return

Dear readers,

I thought I would write about why I decided to re-open my blog. As some of you may know, I was writing a fashion blog in the years of 2013 and 2014. Mainly because I wanted to try out the "blogger life", but also because I went on my Erasmus studies to Lapland and it was more interesting to take outfit pictures there. Later, when I came back to my hometown, the passion somehow slowly started to fade away. In the last three years the only reminder of my retired blog was the weekly and monthly updates Facebook kept sending me about my Page. And that was it, no new posts, no new activities, no new followers, no new likes.
Now, after living in Vienna for a year, I felt the spark of writing and posting again. And because I already have a template open, I decided to continue under the name of Dancing with my cat. Currently, my plan is to post more about my travels, since I've collected so many of them during these years. The blog will try to cover everything that goes beyond destination, food and hotel reviews. I want to share my crazy emotionally filled stories, different secrets and lifehacks I have learned during these years and of course, explore new things with you.
Stay tuned, the first post is coming tomorrow (10.10.)!
Btw, how do you like my new banner and logo? My boyfriend, a Photoshop enthusiast, turned my idea into reality and I think it looks great!

Love, Julija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️