22 October 2017

Warm autumn

Dear readers,

since I have received more views for the outfit post in one day than I did for the first Thailand blog, I thought I would continue posting more outfits. What do you think about it?
Two days ago it was so warm, even the sweater was too much for me; you could just walk around in short sleeves. Today it is already cold and rainy. The outfit is cosy, simple and with a special touch of a warm rose colour. I am obsessed with this two rose shades right now - nude and blush - and I just love it how it looks like on clothes and shoes. I will probably buy some clothing pieces in these colours too. I promise I will include more accessories next time, now I just felt like the embroidered part on the sweater was decorative enough. Do you like the outfit? What are your favourite colours this fall?

Love, Julija










Sweater: Stradivarius, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Primark, Backpack: Primark

3 comments:

  1. If your stress is over how your catlike will bear on around your children, it is best to examine up on however much information as could sensibly be normal before adding a feline to your family. Luckily, most by a wide margin of cats exist together marvelous with people of all ages, and you can teach your youth how to safely manage their new partner.
    cat gift ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️